HOW EVER, you have to watch the 47 minutes uncut to get the FULL picture of how it all began – PEACEFUL, until guns were brought into a meeting room where BY LAW none should have been! – Here is that youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh5-Zc6e0e8
Here is THE LAW!!!!
2923.1212 Signage prohibiting concealed handguns.
(A) The following persons, boards, and entities, or designees, shall post in the following locations a sign that contains a statement in substantially the following form: “Unless otherwise authorized by law, pursuant to the Ohio Revised Code, no person shall knowingly possess, have under the person’s control, convey, or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance onto these premises.”:
(1) The director of public safety or the person or board charged with the erection, maintenance, or repair of police stations, municipal jails, and the municipal courthouse and courtrooms in a conspicuous location at all police stations, municipal jails, and municipal courthouses and courtrooms;
(4) Each sheriff, chief of police, or person in charge of every county, multicounty, municipal, municipal-county, or multicounty-municipal jail or workhouse, community-based correctional facility, halfway house, alternative residential facility, or other local or state correctional institution or detention facility within the state, or that person’s designee, in a conspicuous location at that facility under that person’s charge;
(5) The board of trustees of a regional airport authority, chief administrative officer of an airport facility, or other person in charge of an airport facility in a conspicuous location at each airport facility under that person’s control;
(9) The officer of this state or of a political subdivision of this state, or the officer’s designee, who has charge of a building that is a government facility of this state or the political subdivision of this state, as defined in section2923.126 of the Revised Code, and that is not a building that is used primarily as a shelter, restroom, parking facility for motor vehicles, or rest facility and is not a courthouse or other building or structure in which a courtroom is located that is subject to division (B)(3) of that section.
(B) The following boards, bodies, and persons, or designees, shall post in the following locations a sign that contains a statement in substantially the following form: “Unless otherwise authorized by law, pursuant to Ohio Revised Code section 2923.122, no person shall knowingly possess, have under the person’s control, convey, or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance into a school safety zone.”:
(1) A board of education of a city, local, exempted village, or joint vocational school district or that board’s designee in a conspicuous location in each building and on each parcel of real property owned or controlled by the board;
(2) A governing body of a school for which the state board of education prescribes minimum standards under section 3301.07 of the Revised Code or that body’s designee in a conspicuous location in each building and on each parcel of real property owned or controlled by the school;
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.128, SB 316, §120.01, eff. 1/1/2014.
Effective Date: 04-08-2004; 2008 SB184 09-09-2008